We are looking to hire a Media Coordinator with superb project management and organizational skills. Media Coordinators are expected to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Media Coordinators should demonstrate fantastic time management and great creativity with a keen interest in creating and implementing cost-efficient and effective media campaigns. Top candidates will be critical thinkers with fantastic time management and planning skills.
Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Identify press opportunities through evolving issues.
- Develop content for broadcast, print and online distribution channels.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
- Facilitate press conferences and briefings.
- Scan media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor all campaigns, and report on results.
- Create and manage the organization’s social media profile and presence.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media houses.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.