ProPakistani the largest independent news publisher in Pakistan is looking for a HR Manager to perform following task
1. Develop and administrate human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
2. Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
3. Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
4. Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
5. Discuss Salary & benefits with shortlisted applicant and negotiate salary and benefits.
6. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
7. Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
8. Verify HR Headcount Report and share with the finance department.
9. Ensure the fair treatment of employees and effective communication between employees and managers.
10. Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
11. Address conflicts and strive to resolve them in a positive manner that benefits all parties and facilitates healthy work relationships.
12. Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
13. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications in coordination with relevant line managers.
14. Prepare analytical and well-documented recruiting reports.
15. Prepare Performance evaluation mechanism as per annual departmental Goals & Objectives.
16. Discuss Goals & Objective performance with Departmental Heads on a quarterly basis.
17. Manage annual performance appraisal activity, monitor the data compilation; finalize appraisals in accordance with Annual Rating, Internal Benchmarking and grading structure.
18. Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
19. Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
20. Develop different Workforce Analysis Reports such as turnover analysis, hiring analysis, attendance and leaves.
21. Prepare HR Productivity reports and identify areas of improvement.
22. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital