We are one of the fastest growing mobile platform development and innovative technology company. The company leverages unique processes to build and control world class mobile platforms. Through cutting-edge development processes we get bunch of data intelligence and predictive traffic technologies, we help leading Enterprises, Brands, governments and news startups make it easier to solve big problems in their countries by launching a great platform that can hold big data of consumers and providers. Our vision is simple – to solve big problems, empower people, work on innovations, and rest of the time we spend on planning and enhance commerce.
You will be required to: Recruit Mobile app and MEAN stack engineers through personal networks, LinkedIn and advertising. Solid experience with Sourcing, Hiring, and Employee Engagement Determine their employment classification based on skills and experience. Provide recommendations on appropriate pay levels. Manage Applicant Tracking System Manage HRM software (LEAVE, HOLIDAYS, PAYROLL, PRODUCTIVITY). Quarterly Employee Reviews and annual appraisals. must have experience with appraisal system. Facilitate training and learning opportunities for our staff. Provide regular reporting to the directors and CEO. Employee bank account and payroll Manage the general office and administration tasks. job fair participation and university placement centers
Only apply if you can fulfill:
• Understand mobile technology, technical roles, technical skills, and the technology in use
• Keep candidates engaged by building credibility and always keeping them in the loop as backups.
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for Recruitment and hiring including, but not limited to recruitment and selection, policies and procedures, discipline, grievance, counseling, compensation, negotiation and benefits, contracts, training and development, succession planning, motivation, culture and attitude development, performance management and quality management issues
• Liaise with other functional/departmental Leads so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
• Develop and utilize metrics to evaluate HR’s contributions to the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives
• Develop and align the organization’s human capital management plan with its strategic plan
• Participate in enterprise risk management by examining HR policies to evaluate their potential risks to the organization
• Strategically apply integrated technical tools and systems including HRM, performance management tools, applicant tracking, compensation tools, and employee self-service technologies
• Plan for employee’s performance appraisal, develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development • Manage all records on web applications (HRM) related to employees.
• Manage in-house training programs for technical as well as non- technical staff
• Plan and organize quarterly events with the focus to achieve desired objectives
We employ our staff utilizing skills tests, but of more importance is finding people with the right attitudes that fit our organizational culture. The successful applicant will have a big role in ensuring we continue to employ the best people.
Please provide a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you are the right person for the job in our company.