This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Assist Head of HR and regional offices in a variety of day to day human resources operations.
• Facilitate in maintaining an up to date leave system for staff members, based in multiple regional offices. Update the staff about their leave balances, as and when required.
• Assist in recruitment processes including advertisement for the positions, preparing applicants’ database, screening the applications, scheduling the interviews etc.
• Perform payroll administrative functions related to gathering payroll input such as, attendance data, leave without pay information, allowances insertion, statutory deductions, overtime etc.
• Assist in compliance matters for HR policies. Work with departments to understand and implement HR policies and procedures.
• Support Head of HR or the portfolio holder for benefits administration, in tracking staff benefits.
• Assist in learning and development function through various methods.
• Prepare and compile a variety of HR Reports, on monthly basis.
Required qualification/ experience: Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Public Administration with at least 2 to 3 years’ of experience in HR operations, ideally in an NGO setting.