Summary/Objective The data entry operator is responsible for performing data entry work using a personal computer and appropriate software; entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems; and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enters, updates and verifies data into various systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Tracks documents received and completion dates.
- Assists and trains employees and new data entry operators on software programs.
- Provides assistance to technical staff to resolve computer and software problems.
- Runs and distributes reports.
- Creates back up files for all data.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.