Successful candidates will have a major in Computer Science or related fields, with 3-6 years of experience with React Native based development and will lead with a number of core competencies, including:
· Being obsessed with performance optimization
· Being a champion in React-Native and have a thorough understanding of how it works along with its limitations
· Knowledge of object-oriented programming
· Ability to write your own optimized APIs without dependency on BE engineer
· Rock solid at working with React-Native and third-party dependencies to debug dependency conflicts
· Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, CLI
· Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
· Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
· Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
· Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks to achieve performance that feels native.
· Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
· Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
HR WAYS (PRIVATE) LIMITED