We are looking for an experienced and competitive Field Sales/Marketing Representative to join our team. As our Field Sales Representative, you will develop sales strategies and be responsible for attracting new clients and customers. You will investigate and find new sales opportunities and close deals.
Field Sales Representative duties and responsibilities
- Use of various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Develop new sales strategies and models
- Evaluate sales strategies' effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs
- Build long lasting client relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Manage your client database within your assigned territory
- Look for the New projects.
Field Sales Representative requirements and qualifications
- Minimum 3 year of experience in Field sales/Marketing
- Proven record of personal quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Knowledge of different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent