HRSI is looking for suitable candidates for the position of accountant for one of their client.
- Plans and executes payments, manages all cash related activities (e.g. petty cash handling, recurring payments, depositing cheques, etc.).
- Supports in the preparation of special financial reports to HQ by collecting, analyzing and summarizing accounting data.
- Supports to their concern manager in researching and interpreting accounting and fiscal policies (SOP’s) and regulations.
- Support in the finalization and documentation of accounting records for statutory audit.
- Issues invoices towards clients and to support inter company transactions.
- Support in the recruitment and selection process (end to end) of the departments.
- Compilation of attendance from time machine and update leave record on weekly basis.
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and respond to employee’s queries.
Location: Port Qasim, Karachi
Candidates should be near Port Qasim will be considered.
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Good knowledge of taxation rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of business economics.
- Excellent applied knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP).
- Excellent communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, finance, accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing company or in a chartered accountant consultancy firm.
Between PKR. 45,000 to PKR. 50,000 per month and other benefits as per company policy.