We are looking for an API Developer who is highly proficient in Tableau. The incumbent must have the ability to create connectivity to external data sources and must know how to create API based products.
The individual must also have the ability to document workflows. Should be highly efficient and should have the capability to create solutions that help minimize user time.
Technologies we use
• JS, Java, .NET
• Fusion Charts
Who we are looking for
You are a Front/Middleware/Back engineer with a strong background or interest in building scalable systems and services. You understand application design and development. You also understand and want to participate in the deployment and operational phases of the SDLC. You are comfortable working in a fast moving, high growth environment, and you want to do more than write code.
Challenge at hand is low latency, real time, analytical, data driven financial application. It incorporates Management Dashboards, Middle Office Configuration, Execution routing, compliance check and reporting in a single solution.
Ability to build RESTful APIs to integrate with multiple 3rd party applications and full integration with MS Office applications.
Financial application experience is helpful but not essential. You will be able to read, understand and implement mathematical formulas and integrate complex statistical formulas. Knowledge of R is highly desirable.
Ability to design and deliver world class interactive reports is a must. Knowledge of dash boarding application is helpful. Proficiency in OpenFin Platform.
What You’ll Be Doing
Design, build, and maintain platform applications and services across the platform.
• Build services and applications in real time, reliable, and scalable, secure environment
• Work across the engineering team to build new features and services at scale
• Improve engineering tooling, process, and standards to enable faster, more consistent, more reliable, and highly repeatable application delivery
• Remain engaged with latest technology trends and understand operational challenges to continually evolve application delivery processes and platform components
• Support platform technology decisions based on performance metrics and operational SLAs
• Provide guidance and best practices around security for applications and platform infrastructure
BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, from a highly regarded institution
• 6+ years software development experience
• The ability to ship mission critical systems with high confidence
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Human Resource Solutions International (HRSI) was constituted in early 2004 and today we are amongst the leading HR solution providers and Executive Search firms in Pakistan. We are privileged to be considered premier human resource solutions for our clients; we perform the role of being a distanced ...Read More