Position: Communication Strategy Expert
Job Type: Contractual (15-September-2021 – 15-December-2021)
Working Days: 45 Days
Salary: 35,000 – 50,000 Per Day
- The selected expert will support client in development of an effective communication strategy that will respond to clear objectives, set specific targets and identify tools and activities that need to be executed.
- Gaining public and civil society support will also be essential for the disseminating the role and works of Client, and its communication strategy will be vital to achieving its mandate.
This will include:
- A review of existing Client plans, policy frameworks, approaches and other relevant documents;
- Conceptualize, design and develop guidelines for the development of communication materials with appropriate and relevant messages;
- Specify appropriate communication channels, dissemination methods and media such as video, print, web/online media, traditional media, social media, among others to effectively communicate key messages to the targeted groups;
- Develop the communication strategy including an implementation plan, monitoring and evaluation plan
- Obtain Client management comments on the draft strategy
- Finalize the Communication Strategy and obtain required approvals from Client management.
- Develop an implementation plan for the Communication Strategy.
- Any other task as deemed necessary.
- The candidate should have following credentials with relevant experience:
- Master’s in mass communications, Communications, Development studies, or closely related discipline
- Demonstrated minimum of 07 years’ experience and at least 05 years of experience in effective communication planning & developing communication strategies.
- Prior experience in working on social impact communications, media and/or advocacy will be an added advantage
- Should have the ability to work independently; need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent personal communication, social and networking skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Urdu is desirable. (Knowledge of Pashto, Punjabi, Sindhi or other local languages is an asset)