Position: Creative Video Producer
We are looking for the suitable candidates for our Digital Media Client.
Who will manage and produce overall non-fiction video content for the company from strategy to execution. You will be responsible to work closely with the content team to set the video direction for all social media communities and additional communities that the company plans to launch.
• Acting as the project manager for all video-related projects and managing and overseeing the entire end to end video production cycle (Pre-Production, Production, and Post Production.
• Ensuring the team is effective and delivering what is required.
• Hiring, developing and guiding an exceptional team of content creators and video technicians and run the department single-handedly with the shared vision of the company. Also responsible for firing low performers
• Working with a vast list of external talent without compromising on quality and using negotiation skills to crack the best bulk deals.
• Ensure effective communication within the internal and external video tea, communication with the management and with the clients.
• Ensure everyone on the team side and client-side are satisfied.
• Managing and coming up with solutions for any day to day issues and making budgets and ensuring all productions stay within budget.
• Monitoring performance and delivery of every team member.
• Giving and getting feedback from the client and internal team for improvement.
Experience: 5+ years of production experience with strong content and digital knowledge.
Education: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in media studies
• You should be able to organize external and internal teams to meet the video objectives.
• You have to be exquisite at project management, end to end video production, budgeting, and crew and talent management.
• Ensuring video quality meets all the content standards and be a creative problem solver and leader that doesn’t need much guidance.
• Proficient in using the following softwares; Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Auditions
Salary: Market competitive
Location: Lahore & Karachi
Human Resource Solutions International (HRSI) was constituted in early 2004 and today we are amongst the leading HR solution providers and Executive Search firms in Pakistan. We are privileged to be considered premier human resource solutions for our clients; we perform the role of being a distanced ...Read More