Position: Digital Content Editor
We are looking for the suitable candidates for our Digital Media Client.
Someone who must have proven work experience with digital media.
Who will assist the Editorial Director in setting the overall strategy for the content of the company and help him or her in executing the plans, in order to create impactful content.
• Supervise writers and edit content that needs to be published on the website.
• Assign topics to writers that align with the company’s voice and guide writers accordingly with regards to angles to be taken
• Help the video team align voice of video content to be similar to editorial voice where needed.
• Work in coordination with branded/affiliate content team to ensure writers are assigned and completing high quality branded content.
• Work in coordination with social media team member(s) to ensure content produced by the company gets properly distributed, reaching the right people at the right time.
• Help develop communities of readers on various social media platforms and picking out platforms that they may be gathering on.
Experience: Must have previously worked as an editor or sub-editor in a digital media company.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Media sciences or English Literature or equivalent.
• Demonstrable ability to read and write high quality English language and engage critically with topics around media, digital media, technology and internet culture.
• Must have up to date knowledge of current social trends and happenings of the society.
NOTE: Any one with non-digital experience will not be entertained.
Salary: Market competitive
Location: Lahore & Karachi
Human Resource Solutions International (HRSI) was constituted in early 2004 and today we are amongst the leading HR solution providers and Executive Search firms in Pakistan. We are privileged to be considered premier human resource solutions for our clients; we perform the role of being a distanced ...Read More