Position: Logistics Supervisor Education: Masters in Supply Chain Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputable organization. As we are targeting Coca-cola, Pepsi, P&G, Nestle, PTC, Halliburton, Weatherford, and other multinational companies for profiles.
- Serve as point of contact for Product Lines to get information on the delivery status of critical orders and to escalate distribution matters.
- Facilitate interaction between the Product Line and Distribution team.
- Be informed on escalations from Distribution team to Product Lines, such as late greenlight approvals, and help resolve.
- Raise emergency orders to Distribution Service Centers as required.
- Be present at the premises of the Product Lines served, unless called away for specific tasks related to the job position.
- Participate in Operations meetings to stay up-to-date on Product Line news, and to communicate updates to the Distribution team.
- Monitor Product Line material deliveries from request to goods receipt (GR), focusing on critical orders. Liaise with all players to secure a solution for projected late deliveries. Monitor product availability for the Geo Market, with a focus on commitment and reliability.
- Provide delivery visibility from material request to GR, and remove hand-off gaps between players in the Geo Market.
- Monitor open critical purchase orders and, for late deliveries, liaise with the Procurement and Distribution Service Centers to secure an action plan.
- Monitor critical field material and asset transfers and, for late deliveries, liaise with the origin Geo Market Distribution Service Center and Transportation Management Center to secure an action plan.
- Monitor the consistency of required delivery dates for critical orders and review with requester if not reachable within standard lead times.
- Watch to see that GRs are done on time and communicate to the warehouses on pending ones to help achieve on-time GRs.
- Monitor pending greenlight approvals for import documentation and contact the Import/Export Specialist for updates on late approvals and to secure a solution.
- Manage the monitoring of emergency shipment deliveries.
- Arrange periodic meetings with Operations to update them on the current status of critical orders and to identify their expediting needs and priorities.
- Supports Distribution continuous improvement for the Product Line.
- Manage Distribution and lead time performance and share results with Operations.
- Monitor international logistics costs.
- Report and investigate process deviations to ensure continuous improvement on service quality. Manage service quality reviews. Conduct root-cause analysis, build and coordinate improvement action plans.
- Participate in yearly physical counts with Controller and Product Line.
Salary: Rs 100,000 to 200,000 /month]
Please note that the above may vary as per experience and overall profile of the resource.
Job Type: Permanent City: Islamabad