Position: Manager Content Operation & Sales
We are looking for the suitable candidates for our Digital Media Client.
Someone who must have proven work experience with digital media. Who will be responsible for the development of the business and to attract new clients and will be reporting directly to Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Bring creative ideas to content creating team in relation to top trending topics.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction along with short-term and long-term revenue strategies that deliver significant revenue growth.
- Research and come up with new strategies in order to increase company’s offering to the customers and promote products/services to addressing or predicting client’s objectives.
- Develop communication strategy and pitch to prospective clients based on the brand needs or market dynamics.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Coordinate campaign elements within design, custom written and video content, performance tracking, campaign insights, and more for internal & external teams
- Proactively identify industry trends & pitch ideas that aid in enhancing company image and ideate best ways to transform creative ideas into winning presentations
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- 3-2 years of experience in advertising/PR, especially within the digital space.
- Experience in digital sales is an important pre-requisite and proven track record of negotiating and closing large deals/contracts.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Tech-savvy with expert knowledge of excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of using sales tools like Hubspot/Salesforce is a plus.
- Highly analytical and data-savvy with an ability to think both strategically and creatively
NOTE: Any one with non-digital experience will not be entertained.
Salary: Market competitive package including commission on sales.
Location: Lahore & Karachi