We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out new product development from conception to implementation, high-quality and high-volume programming, while displaying a keen eye for quality assurance and code maintenance.
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Expertise in building Rails applications and maintaining them in a production environment.
- Expertise in designing and building Object Oriented systems and features in Ruby.
- Have used both SQL and NoSQL databases, and understand the benefits and shortcomings of each.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Flexible thinker - Don’t get too attached to a particular solution—things change quickly around here.
- Detail oriented - Whole is the sum of the parts.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Please note that this is a work from home position and the job timings are from 6:00 PM to 3 AM Pakistan time.