We require O-levels and A-levels who have good fluency in English and efficient in making sure that there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors. They must know different styles of grammar.
- Thorough knowledge of English language;
- Methodical working style;
- Concentration, accuracy and great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask;
- Tact and diplomacy for negotiating changes with authors;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- IT skills.
- Spelling/Grammar: Proofreaders need to have a mastery of the written word. They need to understand how a sentence is read, and how a sentence is spoken. Being proficient in language and writing style is crucial.
- Attention to Detail: Proofreaders need to make sure every comma is in place and every word is spelled correctly.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.