Job Title: Head of Microfinance Partnerships
Duty Station: National Office Islamabad with extensive travel to field
Reporting to: General Manager Programs
Direct Reports: Area Managers
Human Development Foundation (HDF), founded in 1997, with a vision to help people help themselves by a group of visionary Pakistani American doctors and philanthropists. Over two decades, our quest for positive social change remains at the forefront and we, at the foundation, work tirelessly towards human development and poverty eradication. HDF is helping its partner communities in 34 districts of Pakistan through its holistic approach and integrated program model. Social Capital Development, Education & literacy, Primary Healthcare, Livelihood & Food Security and Sustainable Environment are key pillars of our program.
HDF Pakistan in its outreach partnership with microfinance banks, strives to achieve the goal of poverty alleviation through economic development and financial inclusion. Current program operations under outreach partnership are in 55 cities in Punjab Province and we are about to add 44 more cities to our partnership operations in Sindh, KP and Punjab.
Head of Microfinance Partnerships will be responsible for overall management of microfinance partnership operations, liaison with and reporting to partners, development of strategies to integrate and other program interventions with access to capital and achieving timely and accurate deliverables under microfinance outreach partnership with partner banks. The individual will be responsible for monitoring and accountability of all area and branch level teams and will work under leadership of General Manager Programs.
· Responsible to drive and manage the execution of outreach strategy and customer acquisition process in order to meet, exceed portfolio growth and quality.
· Strategically manage the operations with goals of maximizing benefits for partner communities as well as service fee income and develop team structure to ensure that the strategy supports goal.
· Coordinate, monitor and lead operations in an exemplary manner with focused approach to acquire customers and ensure performance reviews.
· Ensure that overall assigned portfolio targets are met, complying all quality standards.
· Establish and maintain good relationships with partner banks, and develop these into successful, ongoing business relationships.
· Ensure that partnership objectives are met within HDF’s policies, procedures, strategies and maintain close coordination with other program and operations units.
· Plan, lead and support the area managers to help acquire new customer acquisition to maximize sales performance to achieve revenue targets.
· Conduct regular performance reviews and proactively peruse field teams through desk reviews & field follow-ups to ensure quality of client acquisition and keep rejection at minimum.
· Prepare, develop, manage and refine qualitative and quantitative reporting, which meets the needs of the Senior Management, in order to support effective decision making
· Developing and manage outreach partnership budget, and propose expenditure adjustment and course-correction to meet operations requirement and revenue targets.
· Responsible for designing and delegating activities and tasks to achieve the most effective results within the team.
· Responsible for coordinating and motivating field teams, their capacity building, recruitment and performance reviews.
· Responsible for internal and external reporting, coordination and consolidation and compilation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
Qualification: Masters in Economics, Business Management, Marketing or Social Sciences from a reputable university. Experience:
· Minimum 10 years of experience in managing large and diverse microfinance operations, portfolio, opening of new branches, maintaining portfolio quality and compliance and reporting.
· experience of training branch and area level staff.
· Articulate and ability to maintain and develop new partnerships.
Excellent command on microfinance operations and market dynamics.
Willing to travel and live-in hard conditions.
Ability to work in challenging environments with ambitious targets and diverse teams.
Twenty years of saving and transforming lives For over two decades, HDF has been striving to eradicate multidimensional poverty through its unique model of holistic community development. HDF is one of the highest-rated Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs) by the Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP) ...Read More