Job Title: Manager Finance
Duty Station: Head Office, Islamabad
Reporting to:Chief Financial Officer
Human Development Foundation (HDF) was founded in 1997 by Pakistani diaspora in North America as a gift to homeland on its 50th anniversary, with a passion to pay back to the communities they belong to. Over past 24 year, HDF has positively impacted lives of 3.4 million fellow countrymen through direct service delivery in the areas of Education & Literacy, Primary Healthcare, Livelihood & Food Security, Sustainable Environment and Disaster Response with its physical footprint in 91 Tehsils of 53 Districts from AJK till Tharparkar.
Position Description: Supporting execution of developed strategy and assisting in developing department objectives.
1. Financial and Donor Reporting
· Prepare all periodical and other financial reports of the organization.
· Prepare donor financial reports as and when required and ensure their timely submission.
· Prepare annual budget and budgets of new projects as and when required.
· Ensure that all the expenses in HDF are according to the approved budget.
3. Budget Control
· Ensure all transactions are in accordance with approved budget.
4. Review of Bookkeeping
· Review all transactions posted in ledgers for correct account, donor and project coding.
· Supervise Provident Fund books of accounts and ensure proper management of related financial records at National Office.
· Ensure taxes are withheld as per laws and their in time deposit in government treasury.
5. Monthly and Annual Closing
· Ensure Closing of Accounts by 10th of subsequent month.
· Ensure Closing of Accounts by 15th January every year.
6. Banks Management and Bank Reconciliation
· Review Bank reconciliations (NO and PF) and ensure reconciliation are prepared of all bank accounts before 10th of subsequent month.
· Maintain bank relations and ensure smooth financial operations.
7. Compliance with laws and Regulations
· Ensure withholding of tax at government stipulated rates and subsequent in time payment of tax in government treasury.
· Ensure that tax reconciliations are prepared every month.
Any other assignment by CFO at any time.
Qualification: Audit Firm trained professional
Experience: 7 years of experience including minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity in Non – Profit Organization.
I. Good analytical and numeracy skills
II. Good communication/presentation skills and
III. High Integrity/ethics, and the ability to meet the deadlines
Twenty years of saving and transforming lives For over two decades, HDF has been striving to eradicate multidimensional poverty through its unique model of holistic community development. HDF is one of the highest-rated Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs) by the Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP) and is registered under section 42 of the Companies Act, 2017. HDF is privileged to operate in Pakistan under a valid MOU duly signed with Economic Affairs Division (EAD).