We are looking for top talent to implement reform agenda of the government to improve governance, performance management and service delivery. Exceptional, motivated, go-getters and competent professionals from public and private sectors are encouraged to apply for below mentioned positions.
Master’s degree in Human Resources Management (HRM), Human Resources Development (HRD). Candidates with PhD in HRM and with foreign qualifications in HRM/D will be preferred.
- At least fifteen (15) years of experience in human resource management and development at policy and strategy level.
- Well versed in designing and implementing human resources reforms.
- Demonstrated experience in change management and development planning.
- Demonstrated experience of working on HRM and change management issues within public sector organizations.
- Demonstrated work on authoring major parts of HR strategy, policies, guidelines and pathways from entry to exist of human resources in organizations
- At least five years managerial experience dealing with team and organizational development preferably in the public sector.
- Demonstrated experience of implementing modern Human Resource Development techniques and understanding of organizational theory and practice with regard to the public sector.
- Experience of working and dealing with Public Sector Organizations or Donor Funded Projects.
- Proven track record of working effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Computer proficiency in standard office applications (spread sheets, word processing, power point, etc.)
Maximum Age: 50 Year