The Data Analyst will develop and handle processes and outputs related to data collection from primary and secondary sources, cleaning, analysis for project reports and advocacy campaigns, sharing and storing, ensuring transparency, accuracy, reproducibility, adequacy and interoperability.
· Specifically, s/he will ensure that data cleaning is conducted according to HRCP and international NGO standards and that meaningful statistical analysis and techniques are used to infer results from the data collected. The Data Analyst will support the implementation of data sharing standards used by HRCP/international NGOs; ensuring accuracy, consistency, comparability and privacy of the data shared. S/he will ensure that data processing and analysis steps are fully documented and replicable.
· Good academic qualifications, preferably a Masters degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics or Statistics).
· Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
· Experience working with R software.
· Experience with quantitative analysis.
· Attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work.
· Openness to feedback and willingness to learn.
· Ability to manage time effectively and work in fast paced, results oriented working environment.
· Ability to work independently and with initiative.
· Experience with mobile data collection platforms, including xls coding.
· Experience with qualitative analysis, including relevant softwares such as NVivo, Atlas_ti, or similar.
· Experience with Python, SPSS, Stata or other softwares used for statistical analysis and programming.
· Experience in assessments, monitoring & evaluations, especially in field research settings in an international context.
· Familiarity with the HURIDOCs system.