Experience in designing, deploying, troubleshooting and upgrading of WAN, LAN. Experience with several network monitoring and other network administration tools.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP/Networking, Volume management & file systems, security and auditing.
· Strong knowledge of Ethernet, core switches, access servers, multiplexers etc.
· Hands on experience in configuring routers, IDS, Firewalls, VPN engines LAN switches & Wireless long distance bridges.
- Should have developed information security functions in accordance with the established policies and guidelines developed under international standards.
- Should have good knowledge and exposure of developing, standards, procedures and guidelines to promote the security and uninterrupted operation of computer-based application systems would be a definite plus.
· Problem solving abilities.
· Experience of managing databases and knowledge of database design and modeling.
· Experience in database administration, maintenance, up-gradation and cloning.
· Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls.
· Design and implementation of database backup/recovery strategies.
· Prepares for database expansion by studying plans and requirements.
· Upgrades hardware and software by assessing transaction processing and database production options.
· Ability to manage time and meet deadlines for database architecture designing, management, monitoring and maintenance; with internal project management teams to communicate target completion dates and ensure that all internal requirements are being met in a timely manner; with external vendors to gather and enforce schedules for provision of services/products; and with internal technical teams to ensure that all services meet with their technical and service requirements.
- Masters Degree in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates familiar with the HURIDOCS system will be given preference.
- Data Maintenance, Database Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design, Reporting Skills, Quality Focus, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Requirements Analysis