ICT Systems Karachi Office looking for SQA Engineer .
- SQA enginer will be responsible for all aspects of quality control throughout the software development cycle.
- Continual development and implementation of rigorous testing methods and procedures to evaluate the quality of the developing software project.
- Work closely with the entire software development team to ensure full knowledge of the proposed software design and that testing covers all aspects of intended functionality.
- Work closely with clients to ensure proper priority is given to testing the aspects of the software most used and desired by the client.
- Provide feedback on quality to the development team to spur changes in the software development process to ensure they are aware of any bugs or issues clients may have that are being addressed, and to management to make them aware of the progress being made on projects.
- Oversee the design and implementation of validation procedures, test plans, and test cases.
- Develop, write and manage the execution of an overall software test strategy.
- Lead the development, establishment and enforcement of quality assurance measures and best practices for new and existing applications;
- Direct analysis of formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- The execution of all test scripts and end user experience tests.
Bachelor’s (preferably Master’s Degree) in Computer Science, Software Engineering with Testing/ QA Certifications.
- at least 2 years of experience with a Software House (A MUST) in Software manual testing with at least 2 years being QA Lead or Manager.
- Exceptionally strong influencing and partnering skills.
- A demonstrated track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time and within budget in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have experience managing high profile multiple projects