Humanity provides cloud-based workforce management software that is used in over 40,000 workplaces around the world. We are proud to work with businesses that understand that their people are valuable and help them drive employee engagement and job satisfaction while helping them realized a positive ROI by bringing their workforce into the cloud and off of excel/pen-paper. We want to surround ourselves with passionate people that never stop looking for opportunities to improve and grow. We use data to drive decisions and always aim to delight our customers placing their experience with our product and customer first before ourselves.
As a Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist, your role will be to evaluate and coach agents to deliver quality standards on all communications and to ensure compliance to all processes/procedures for the Support department of Humanity Inc.
- Evaluating calls/chats based on criteria decided by departmental head.
- Random audits of all communication channels
- Live call/chat monitoring;
- Conduct quizzes of agents to identify general knowledge base and understanding of products/procedures;
- Providing feedback/coaching to agents on all observations made during calls/chats
- Calibration sessions with team leads to ensure uniform practices;
- Orientations of new hired agents on evaluation metrics and quality expectations;
- Training on mistakes found through the calls/chats as well as best practices
- Refreshers on product/soft skills
- Health checks on processes/procedures;
- Audit written communication with customer over all platforms to ensure uniformity of information and to avoid mistakes/miscommunication;
- Suggest ways to improve customer experience processes;
- Ensure continuous improvement through effective coaching and counseling;
- Reporting (Scores of all agents on a daily/weekly/monthly basis; Maintaining Consolidated Reports; Call/chat Monitoring; Audit Report; Impact analysis, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; Master's degree is preferred;
- 6 -10 years of experience in Quality Management/Quality Audits/Compliance/Training/Operations;
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.