For more than 30 years, TCP™|Humanity has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping, scheduling and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs.
TCP™|Humanity is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. You can learn more about us here:
Key areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- Operate at a high level of integrity.
- Create/Renew subscriptions, post invoices, receipts and credits.
- Review contracts and make necessary amendments when creating/renewing subscriptions.
- Resolve customer billing issues across cases, email, phone and internal escalation channels within SLA.
- Assist internal teams through quote to cash process, pricing recommendations and negotiation, vendor registrations, payment collections and bug reporting etc.
- Accounts Receivable activities, make calls and send reminder emails in compliance with the predefined workflow to ensure all clients remain informed of their outstanding debts and payment deadlines.
- Conduct account audit & research to ensure correct actions are taken with regard to billing, subscription and invoicing inquiries.
- Provide and escalate as needed solutions to any relative problems of clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to write thorough reports on billing activities and actions taken with clear and verifiable information.
- Familiarity with Business Systems i.e. Salesforce, Zuora, Netsuite etc.
- Strong compliance with pre-defined SOP’s and workflows.
- Other billing related duties as assigned by management.
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Accounts, Billing, Client Success, Customer Support or Collections.
- Excellent English speaking and writing comprehension skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionality with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal queries.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Experience with enterprise billing platforms including but not limited to Zoura, Paypal, Stripe, Braintree, and Salesforce.
- Relevant industry experience required.
- Proficiency in Office Suite is required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education, and team building.
- A creative and fun working environment.
- A collaborative, supportive environment that gives you autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skill set and create outstanding work.
- The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth.
- Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself.
- Every day you’ll get to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values their people.