Background: The position is for an international development project working to deliver social infrastructure across Pakistan.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for basic office management, providing administrative, IT, financial support and facilitate effective organization of the field movement of the district team members to ensure they are equipped to fulfil their roles.
Reporting and Supervision: This position reports to District Manager/Finance Manager
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customer Relationship Management
- Establish good interpersonal relationships within the district team and with District Education Office support personnel.
- Proactively build effective working relationships with suppliers, service providers and local vendors.
Organize and facilitate:
- Filing, storage and security of documents
- Be the frontline responder to all incoming inquiries
- Coordination with suppliers, service providers and local vendors.
- Ensure effective requisitions and purchase at district level for office running supplies, such as stationery, kitchen supplies, etc. Keep stocklists of all perishable items
- Ensure Inventory is kept updated and a record shared with CPMU every quarter
- Supervise cleaning staff and ensure that the work place is tidy and hygienic
- Keep accurate attendance register, internal and external meeting schedules and minutes and driver roster based on District Teams requirements.
- Ensure availability of engineering equipment to the District Team for smooth functioning.
- Provision of support to Community development team in organizing Cluster Training. Checking and signing reconciliation of cash advances.
- Issuance and maintenance of accurate records of all District Team cash payment transactions: Staff advances, and Petty Cash transactions.
- Collation of data from District Team as per the OSA policy
- Provide IT support to the District Team for data management and / or trouble shooting.
- Ensure submitting monthly timesheets of District and Collation of staff timesheet data, submitting in a timely manner to head office.
- Maintain leave record of District Team.
- Check and timely submission of medical claims submitted by District Team members and maintain record.
- Provides and arranges all facilities for incoming visitors, pickup from airport and others.
- Facilitate transport for staff for field trips.
- Organize traveling arrangements for the Team and project visitors once they are in the district
- Supervise drivers (where there is no District Security Manager)
- Ensure SOPs are followed by the District Team as per Humqadam procedures.
Minimum Qualification and Experience required:
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Business Administration; Development Studies, Social Sciences;
- Two years’ experience in administration, financial and IT support.
- Finance qualifications desirable;
- Understanding of local community and cultural sensitivities is vital;
- ECDL certification or similar IT qualification; able to use M’soft word, Powerpoint and Excel at an intermediate level plus has knowledge of Smartphone / tablet applications;
- Written and spoken English (business conversation) as well as local language(s);