At HungryEPOS vacancy of Devops engineer is vacant, if you can pls circulate this requirement in your CS department. Job Description
Hungryepos is a UK based technology company with a diverse range of products within print and food industries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Hungryepos in developing its next generation of products for the food industry based in Lahore office.
DevOps Engineer will be responsible for Hungryepos SaaS products.
We are looking for a DevOps expert who can work with our global teams in an Agile development environment to plan, develop, maintain, and enhance our CI/CD processes and automation(Infrastructure as code ) across the Hungryepos platform.
- Plan, develop, maintain and enhance the cloud based DevOps infrastructure as needed for product releases including Dev, Test and Production environments.
- Use configuration management tools to manage and maintain environments.
- Establish, automate and manage the DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Design and assist in the implementation of cloud based microservices including Docker based microservices.
- Support and maintain the branching and merging strategies for managing the releases including master, release and feature branches.
- Collaborate with both local and remote teams based in Pakistan, UK and Australia to ship successful product releases- Establish remote system monitoring, alerting and management.
- Identify risks and issues with existing systems and designs and develop risk mitigation and transition strategies.
- Teach and mentor other engineers on DevOps best practices.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, related field, or equivalent, relevant experience. Master's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer with experience in multiple development languages and platforms delivering multiple commercially deployed products to market.
- Experience developing highly scalable and reliable software systems on cloud platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps-driven industry.
- Scripting Knowledge such as Python, Perl, Groovy, Java.
- DevOps and CI/CD tools such as , but not limited Jenkins and Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, OpsWorks (for AWS).
- Experience with container technologies (ex: Docker).
- Experience with DevOps best practices and ability to establish a continuous deployment pipeline.
- Ability to review architectures, designs and code, and work with engineers to resolve issues at all levels.
- Proficient computer skills, experience with the Atlassian Development Suite (Confluence, Jira, BitBucket), Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).