Summary of employer:
Hurak Educations Services is a training provider offering adult education in the following sectors; health and safety, security, first aid, food safety and teaching with multiple centres all over the United Kingdom. Although we do not offer any training courses in Pakistan, the role of our Lahore office is to help run our UK operations.
Job Type: Full time 12 months contract (with the option to extend and/or progress further)
Hours: 13:00 – 22:30 (including 45 minutes unpaid rest break)
Usual workdays: Sunday to Friday
Salary: 30 000 PKR
Organisation Name: Hurak Education Services
Summary of the job: We are seeking an Operations Assistant (administrator/receptionist) for our business in an office-based role for an immediate start who will be supervised directly by the Operations Director and closely monitored on targets. The role will include working on a number of tasks including data input, research and admin work. Candidates with an honest work ethic, commitment to the vision of the firm and creative minds will have the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- General administration duties
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Dealing with customer queries via phone and email
- Liaising with high profile clients and companies
- Coordinating courses (assisting teachers, learners etc)
- Coordinating with the UK team
- General accounting duties (accepting and recording payments)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Very good English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Can work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Be able to work well in a small team
- A positive and 'can do' attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or above (mandatory)
- Any customer service experience (preferable but not mandatory)
How many years of administration experience do you have?
How many years of customer support experience do you have?