H.Y. International is looking for Highly Experienced Android Developers and iOS Developers for the Development of Mobile Applications. Your Primary focus will be the Development of Mobile Applications and their Integration with In-App Purchase for iOS and Google Pay for Android. You will be working alongside other Designers and Developers which are working on different Stages of the infrastructure of Projects. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and Build Advanced Applications for Android and iOS.
- Handling Technical issues related to Mobile App Development and Integration.
- Ensure the Performance, Quality, and Responsiveness of Applications.
- Collaborate with a Team to Define, Design, and Ship New Features.
- App Profiling for improving Apps Performance.
- Identify and Fix the Bugs.
- Continuously Discover, Evaluate, and Implement New Technologies to Maximize Development Efficiency.
Experience and Required Skills for Android Developer:
- The candidate must have a Solid track record of Android applications development.
- Experience in developing Android mobile applications using Android Studio or any other which is most advanced and trendy.
- Experience of Android SDK, Google Play Services, and Android Compatibility Library.
- Proficient with KOTLIN and Java.
- Experience with Android front-end/UI development/Google Material Design
- Knowledge of JSON & XML and local storage/databases.
- Experience in developing Android user interfaces – including relative layouts, List Views, data binding and flexibility with respect to different screen sizes/densities.
Experience and Required Skills for iOS Developer:
- The candidate must have a Solid track record of iOS applications development.
- Sound experience in iOS applications (Xcode development, Cocoa touch, iOS SDK)
- Experience of In-App Purchase for Payment Integration.
- Proficient with SWIFT and Objective-C.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Salary Rs. 40,000 To 50,000 per Month.
Android Studio – Android SDK – Kotlin – Java – iOS SDK – Swift – Objective-C – Cocoa Touch.
NOTE: This is NOT an Entry Level Position.