We believe any business should be able to effortlessly trade data. We work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier between open source and authentication. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, and Asia. We are always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Simplify API development for users, teams, and enterprises with the Swagger open source and professional toolset. Position Title: Back End Web Developer (Junior) Reports to: Senior Back End Web Developer based in Rawalpindi. Key Relationships: Tech team, Operations and Business teams, direct access to the leadership Job Purpose: to build and maintain the back-end of our web applications, which includes scaling up our RESTful API, optimizing the response time of the API and the proprietary algorithm, and creating a new product that will integrate with the existing platform.
• Participate in the entire application life cycle
• Write clean code to develop functional web applications
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Write tests to optimize the stability or our applications
• Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Provide training and support to internal teams
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
• Follow emerging technologies
Skills & Personal Qualities:
• Comfortable building RESTful APIs to serve front-end application and a public api
• Experience with PostgreSQL or other SQL databases, and SQL queries
• Familiar with Git and Git flow; familiar with modern management tools
• Write high standard, beautiful, maintainable and reusable code
What's in it for you:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can’t imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that’s a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
• Certification in API Development
• Competitive salary, bonus
• Generous vacation policy
• As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices
• Working with a first class global team
We are seeking several Junior .NET Developer to work on several complex Greenfield .NET / C# software development projects which will be critical to the future success of the business.