As the successful Business Analyst & Project Manager hybrid role you will work within the multiple department, initially building the capability of the function as a whole whilst leading and inspiring other junior business analysts in the exciting programme.
- In the future you will also lead other exciting and challenging projects and programmes.
Following are some of the key responsibilities:
- You'll have a strong business analysis background with experience gained in a structured environment and looking to transition into project management. This is based within the IT department and you should be comfortable with technology generally.
- You'll be adept with tools like confluence, Jira and contribute to the development of business cases;
- Identify changing business needs that could be supported by technology solutions.
- Manage scope, requirements & budgets.
- You'll take ownership of documentation:
- project-scoping documentation, design documentation etc.
- Take a lead in defining and delivering the testing of new and changed IT solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose and in line with requirements.
- Help to develop and improve processes within the IT function in-line with best practices and identify opportunities for service and business improvement and to reuse or adapt existing solutions to get the most value from them.
- Capture business needs and translate them to requirements and gather, analyze and summarize complex information to support decision making.
- Be responsible for and contribute to key change deliverables including requirements. You'll also be responsible for developing/ delivering/ improving business analysis practices for the IT function.
- The environment is friendly & informal but very professional and challenging.
- You must be enthusiastic, ambitious, reliable, have a constructive 'can-do' attitude and have high work-commitment.