Key Account Manager will take a front line role to introduce Roofline product and services to National & International clients. Responsible for consistently delivering differentiated and personalized customer experiences by executing various customer management techniques and a maniacal focus on client satisfaction. Managing both inbound proactive and reactive messages that are initiated to address the needs of customers who are browsing business-specific products and services on our company’s website.
Basic salary plus different type of incentives
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND TASKS
- To respond to customer inquiries via chat, email and phone providing information and closing orders.
- To visit sites and update stock record on periodic basis and report to Head Office.
- To report site progress on daily basis.
- To visit clients on daily basis and prepare daily sales report, and report the same to Manager sales and marketing.
- To prepare site completion report, collection of payments from clients and report the same to Head Office.
- To research and resolve questions and assist the department with all customers related initiatives.
- To improve the quality of the customer interaction on a daily basis.
- To assist department to meet/exceed all department metrics.
- To help in achieving company wide objective, while ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- To follow up product qualified leads generated through chat or email inquiries.
- To maximize conversion rate of leads generated through chat and email inquiries by following lead follow up procedures and strategies.
- To visit prospective sites and explore new clients to expand clientele of hydrosealers.
- To update website content as per customer feedback.
- To maintain a list of customer feedback for over all service improvement and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To nurture existing customer relationships by following existing customer relationship strategies and frequent customer feedback surveys.
- To coordinate with technical team to help resolve customer issues.
- To manages time and company resources appropriately.
- To performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- The job is based in Peshawar with frequent visits to other parts of KPK province.
- Proficeincey in Pushto is a preferable.
Atleast 1-2 year experience in Civil Works preference will be given to people having experience in waterproofing industry.