We are looking to hire a Human Resource Manager for our organization, the prospective candidate sould hold a suitable qualification for job and also have 4+ years of experience in a similar role.Previous experience working in a similar role for a technology oriented organization would be a big plus.The job responsibilities encompass:-
- Develop and maintain human resource policies that are aligned with the organization's objectives.
- Devise competitive compensation plans.
- Propogate and enforce company policies with regards to human resource management.
- Oversee the the analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by local law and other departments of the organizaition.
- Recruit, interview, tests and select employees for vacant positions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to create pleasant onboarding process.
- Keep records of benefits records of benefits plan participation such as insurance, provident, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, performance reviews, terminations.
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, termination, promotions, performance reviews and safety.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, e.g. through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework.
- Make assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Trains employees on HR issues and practices.