We are seeking a dynamic, innovative dependable and experienced individual to be part of our team as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the testing and overall quality of the deliverables. This role will influence a cross functional project team and is accountable to coordinate and execute of end-to-end testing needs in partnership with the other members. The role requires balancing time across multiple tasks or projects, learning and understanding complex brokerage-related concepts, quality reporting, performing independent test design, testing, and test documentation as well as strong situational awareness and relationship management skills.
· Independently develop effective testing plans, test scenarios, test cases and requirements traceability for projects, all to company standards
· Identify and coordinate testing work on a software project team
· Define clear expectations for all testing tasks, including inputs, outputs and error conditions
· Design test cases with automation in mind
· Drive the testing process from analysis to production validation
· Perform test data creation or setup for all planned test execution activities
· Execute the testing for your project team (manual and/or automated); may include functional, integration and regression as well as assisting with user acceptance testing
· Manage bug reporting and proactively identify areas of improvement
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· BS in Computer Science or Engineering
· experience with tooling like JIRA, JMeter, Selenide would be a big plus
· Hands on in SQL querying.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and work well in a team environment
· Comprehensive understanding of test methodologies and techniques including White, Black and Gray box testing; regression, negative, system, unit testing, etc.
Hyperdata Computing is a software development concern offering offshore software development services. We have great emphasis on providing quality solutions and services catered to the customer's needs. A major part of our work involves working with customers from various industries and providing so ...Read More