AS a Manager of Software Quality Assurance, you will ensure best practices in place for software engineering through supervision, development, coaching and evaluation of personnel and through maintaining and developing QA procedures. The position assesses emerging technologies and determines how to map these into Product Development roadmaps. Additionally, managing Software Test Engineering, the incumbent ensures compliance with product lifecycle and development procedures and processes as well as all applicable quality and regulatory requirements. Primarily this position coaches, mentors, and develop system test engineers, including Software Development Engineers in Test and Manual Software Quality Assurance Engineers, in the use of automation and manual test tools and methodologies to develop and execute test protocols.
· Implement and monitor structured system testing—automated and manual—strategies and methodologies. Automation testing is primary.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to employ iterative development test strategies and tactics on assigned projects and ensure full execution of the strategy.
· Adapt process and procedures according to business process change.
· Manage system test activities, provide test effort estimates, create and maintain test metrics.
· Manage test assets and defects to ensure product quality.
· Manage, review and optimize test design, reusable test cases and test procedures to ensure complete functional and non-functional test coverage for multiple projects concurrently.
· Define and measure key performance indicators on requirement coverage, test case effectiveness, Test execution and defect identification and closure.
· Develop the team’s objectives, policies and processes on short and long term, makes sure that the organization can meet the objectives and ensures that the roles and responsibilities are put in place.
· Manage the capabilities of the team to develop and maintain a long-term view on the required competences and knowledge to introduce new technology.
· Deliver new releases to the business on time with highest quality.
· Bachelor’s Degree or more
· 8+ total years of experience in software test engineering implementation roles in a highly regulated industry, 5+ years of which were in leadership roles.
· Strong leadership skills (change management, communications, building rapport and executing within a complex matrixed global organization).
· Experience in the use of system test engineering tools – test protocol management system, defect tracking system, automation tools.
· Strong interpersonal skills that include excellent skills in written communication, oral communication, collaboration, and problem solving with other departments and colleagues.
· Excellent organization and attention to detail.
· Establish and maintain strong relationship with development and product management teams for the highest level of knowledge on product and technology
· Monitor customer reported issues with support team and provide QA action plans to reduce defect penetration rate in our SDLC
· Implementing and managing testing tools to increase QA efficiency and effectiveness
Hyperdata Computing is a software development concern offering offshore software development services. We have great emphasis on providing quality solutions and services catered to the customer's needs. A major part of our work involves working with customers from various industries and providing so ...Read More