The Digital Solutions Manager is responsible for managing, developing, and innovating on digital capabilities for the company.
Digital solutions include any acquired tool that fit the users’ needs.
This role will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to understand key business and customer objectives, understand technology solutions and dependencies, define best-in-class user experiences, and analyze data to create a digital roadmap.
This role is expected to have an understanding of the Microsoft 365 technology such as Office and Dynamics 365.
This role is part of Business operations and strategy team that exists to support the organization in setting yearly strategy, improve productivity, efficiency and manage change across the organization through digitalization and data analytics.
The candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple demands from a large user base.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Digital project management
- Identifying, proposing, and initiating software process improvement activities within the organization
- Ensures consistent release management, change management and project approval processes
- Managing the digital solutions budget, forecast and actuals (licenses, applications, etc.)
- Engaging with vendors to understand third-party software life cycles and upgrade paths
- Identifying and managing the resources necessary for all stages (planning, estimation, execution) of solutionprojects, ensuring that technical, financial and quality targets are met
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of development projects, ensuring that projects are implemented with agreed standards, methods and procedures
- Coordinating with the business users to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented in line with global architecture and roadmap
- Team Management
- Managing a team of technical and functional consultants remotely
- Providing excellent team leadership and mentoring, including providing effective communication, teambuilding and coaching
- Empowering the digital team to take responsibility for their jobs and goals and delegating responsibilities with regular feedback
- Maintaining transparent communication within the team through department and one-on-one meetings
- System analysis and documentation
- Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users
- Gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for any system
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- System implementation
- Architecting the acquired tool, related customizations, and reports to model the business organizational process (Microsoft and non-Microsoft)
- Advising business users on best practices for the systemdevelopment, or integration processes
- Mocking up specifications for our overseas team, and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects
- Ability to research for new tools and requirements mapping (Microsoft and non-Microsoft)
- Ensuring consistent release management, change management and project approval processes
- Support of the implemented applications including fixing application issues
- Providing go-live enhancement
- Technical implementation
- Supporting the implemented applications including fixing application issues
- Understanding how to build and configure Dynamics forms, views, dashboards, and workflows
- Understanding SSRS reports using reporting tools (Microsoft SQL and FetchXML)
- Working closely with BI project teams or other resources for completion of projects related to the ERP system and any of the implemented tools
- Understand ERP technologies, coding and development standards
- Significant experience insoftware design and delivery
- Strongbackground in building scalable, high-quality, and high-performancesolutions on the Microsoft technology
- Extensive experience of cloud infrastructure and platform as a service technology
- 6 to 7 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics Office and ERP (D365 version is a plus)
- Strength of character with confidence and credibility with ability to challenge issues and positivelyinfluence their resolution
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to structure and articulatemessages effectively to different audiences at all levels
- Demonstrated significant experience in people management responsibilities and/or allocation ofresources within a department or project environment.
- Highly established communication and stakeholder management skills across a wide range ofstakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of O365/D365 platform specially on the ERP modules (sales, estimation, supply chain, accounting, etc.), SharePoint, Project Online
- Experience working with consulting services industry or sales automation/project service automation solutions
- Experience in the telecom industry is a plus
- BS or master’s degree in computer science, Management of information systems, Software engineering, or an IT-related field