Amazon PPC and SEO Expert:
About the Role:
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment? Do you have a deep appreciation for the ever-changing world of digital marketing? We are currently seeking an Amazon PPC and SEO Expert join our team - this position is focused on creating and executing our Amazon sales optimization strategy in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
The Amazon PPC and SEO Expert will be a part of the marketplace team. You will create and manage execution of the strategy and tactics to drive sales of our products on all of the Amazon channels. You will be working closely with the Marketplaces Manager to execute the PPC and SEO strategies on Amazon. Moreover, you will serve as the Amazon expert for understanding shopping behaviors, competitor landscape, and sales conversion levers. Being successful in this role requires a strong sense of curiosity, adaptability, tenacity and a self-motivated drive to succeed.
Tasks that you will be performing:
· Owning the development of effective conversion optimization programs to drive sales on Amazon.
· Determining best course of action (levers to pull) and work with internal teams to drive successful execution.
· Maintaining and sharing expertise on the Amazon platform and stay on top of changes and effective practices.
· Gaining insight into the levers and boundaries of marketplace algorithms to achieve sales rank improvements.
· Actively engaging in our fast-paced ‘Test and Learn’ operating approach by conducting and analyzing results and applying learnings to impact future testing and campaign optimizations to drive ROI.
· Accountable for conversion, sales rank, and buy-box metrics.
· Understanding competitor offerings in order to compete with direct and indirect competitors.
· Understanding of shopping behaviors and conversion levers.
· Bachelors from a reputed institution.
· 2+ years Demonstrated success of selling on Amazon.
· Strong analytical mindset and ability to quickly learn.
· 2+ years of Working knowledge of PPC platforms, especially Amazon PPC. Experience of Google AdWords and Facebook PPC is a plus.
· Innovator that is not afraid to take risks and is comfortable with hit and trial method.
· Excellent in verbal and written communication.
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a dynamic environment.
· Willing to work in rotatory shifts depending upon the requirement.
pdeCaprio Industries is UKs leading fitness brand engaged in e-commerce retail through marketplaces including eBay, Amazon, and its own e-commerce portals. DeCaprio owns and operates composite facilities for manufacturing and exporting of various Martial Arts/Sporting Wears commodities particularly ...Read More