German / French
An individual who will be responsible to translate written material into one or more other languages including German / French ensures meaning and context are maintained, creates glossaries or term dictionaries according to the market locale of the country. Also, the individual will be responsible for providing Support services for multilingual clients from around the globe, depending on the job location.
· Reads through the material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning.
· Consults with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialized concepts and translate them appropriately.
· Translates a variety of documents including legal, research, technical, scientific, and commercial materials.
· Works closely with the in-house teams to ensure effective results.
· Should be fluent, energetic and friendly on calls.
· Must be a native speaker of the language applying for.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent command of English in order to accurately translate complex texts.
· Strong editorial skills, including an excellent sense of language and grammar and a keen eye for detail.
· Outstanding skills in project management, including meeting tight deadlines, prioritizing workload, and maintaining accuracy.
· Ability to work effectively and tactfully with colleagues in other departments within the institution.
· Knowledge of standard proofreaders’ marks.
· Excellent word processing skills.
pdeCaprio Industries is UKs leading fitness brand engaged in e-commerce retail through marketplaces including eBay, Amazon, and its own e-commerce portals. DeCaprio owns and operates composite facilities for manufacturing and exporting of various Martial Arts/Sporting Wears commodities particularly ...Read More