i3RL is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with good communication skills who will be responsible for ensuring the effective application of technology to business requirements.
The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with both Business Analysts and Customers offshore to analyse requirements and produce the appropriate system level specifications for the development and test teams.
Only those apply which are on the designation of Business Analyst or Business System Analyst.
- Strong structured systems analysis, modeling and design skills
- Gathering, documenting and liaising with business users and IT on functional and non-functional requirements
- Preparation of interface and reports specifications
- Produce clear, accurate and comprehensive systems specifications
- Experience with Data modeling (logical and conceptual data models)
- Analysis of Data requirements (fields, default values, field types, etc.)
- Ability to produce appropriate project documentation
- Ability to use initiative in solving business and technical problems
- Process documentation and analysis (as-is and to-be)
- Knowledge of Application Development Methodology
- Strong understanding of software development and implementation life cycle
- Understanding of system requirements for business processes (data, presentation)
- Understanding of architecture, framework and object models that support the business application to be implemented
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technologies ASP.NET, Silverlight, SQL Server, Web Services APIs
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non- technical personnel at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Passion for learning
- Any knowledge and experience of Retail Systems would be beneficial but not mandatory.