IAE Study In Australia under the directorship of Ms Riborg Andersen, has been helping international students from over 40 countries, to study in Australia, since 1995 (See www.studyinaustralia.com.au ).
The company established an office in Gujranwala in December 2017. The office is now growing and needs a new staff member.
We require an Education Counsellor for our Study in Australia Office in Gujranwala.
Applications from female applicants particularly welcomed.
The applicant must have the following skills and attributes;
- Be an open, out-going personality, who is honest and keen to work in the service of others, as part of a tight knit team, and able to handle stress in busy times.
- Hold a Bachelor degree in an area such as Law, Education, Sociology, Psychology or Arts
- Have excellent Spoken and Written English (equal to IELTS 6.5 or better) to allow for effective communication with Australian Office and in time, Australian institutions.
- Demonstrate effective interview skills to draw out necessary information from clients by phone or face-to-face
- Have superior on-line research skills
- Have knowledge and experience in Microsoft Suite
- Be willing to undertake intensive on-going professional development including gaining the Australia Education Consultants' QEAC certification within first 2 months of employment
- Have good local knowledge of Universities, institutes and schools
- Keen to stay with the company for long term