Ad type Job offer
Position type 3 month probationary period, leading to Full-time Permanent work for the right applicant
Salary period Monthly
Salary from 35000
Salary to 45000
IAE Study In Australia under the directorship of Ms Riborg Andersen, has been helping international students from over 40 countries, to study in Australia, since 1995 . The company established it's first office in Gujranwala in December 2017 and second office in Sialkot in November 2019. We are now hiring a female staff member for our new office in Sialkot.
We require an Education Counsellor/Legal Advisor for our Study in Australia Office in Sialkot.
The applicant must have the following skills and attributes
- Hold a Bachelor degree in an area such as Law, Education, Sociology, Psychology or Mass Communication.
- Have excellent Spoken and Written English (equal to IELTS 6.5 or better)
- Demonstrate effective interview skills to draw out necessary information
- Have sound on-line research skills
- Have knowledge and experience in Microsoft Suite
- Be willing to undertake intensive professional development to gain QEAC certification within first 3 months of employment
- Have good local knowledge of Universities, institutes and schools
- Keen to stay with the company for long term
Candidates with foreign exposure are encouraged to apply.
Office Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM (5 Days a Week)