Participates in need assessments, WASH activities, feasibility studies, stakeholder analyses and community consultations;
· Supports the development of agreements and MoUs with community based organizations or other civil society groups.
· Elaborate all needs based inputs and all other activities according to the objectives of the program and the beneficiary involvement strategy of Organization.
· Mobilizes the community in the effective use of the community resources for hygiene promotion.
· Mobilize communities for the prioritizing of recovery activities and strategies.
· Facilitates the capacity building and setup of representative community committees (steering committees).
· Ensure, through daily dialogues and consultations that the strategy of the projects and the commitments of the various stakeholders are adhered to.
· Responsible for mainstreaming gender
· Maximize beneficiary contribution.
· Participate in NFI distributions whenever required.
· Supports in the development of IEC materials for all activities implemented.
· The Hygiene Promoter should develop in-depth knowledge of all their villages of intervention and should have close contacts with community leaders, volunteers, and activists.
· Support and supervise daily skilled and unskilled workers / project volunteers and give them useful instruction regarding their work improvement, through coordination with the relevant skilled staff;
· Providing technical guidance, training and support to individuals targeted by each project in line with the program strategy and intended output[s];
· Ensure on time completion of the tasks in line with BoQs and designs;
· Liaising with program staff of other organization teams to ensure that information is shared and that lessons learned are developed.
· Supervise the unloading of the material on site as well as quality and quantity of the items
· Fill, Check & control daily Workers attendance sheet on daily basis;
· Ensure construction logbook and other documentation requested by the line manager is correctly completed.
· Control that construction materials and tools are used properly, and complete waybills to accompany any movement of stock/tools between locations in the field / between the base and field.