Participates in need assessments, WASH activities, feasibility studies, stakeholder analyses and community consultations;
· Supports the development of agreements and MoUs with community based organizations or other civil society groups.
· Elaborate all needs based inputs and all other activities according to the objectives of the program and the beneficiary involvement strategy of Organization.
· Mobilizes the community in the effective use of the community resources for hygiene promotion.
· Mobilize communities for the prioritizing of recovery activities and strategies.
· Facilitates the capacity building and setup of representative community committees (steering committees).
· Ensure, through daily dialogues and consultations that the strategy of the projects and the commitments of the various stakeholders are adhered to.
· Responsible for mainstreaming gender
· Maximize beneficiary contribution.
· Participate in NFI distributions whenever required.
· Supports in the development of IEC materials for all activities implemented.
· The Hygiene Promoter should develop in-depth knowledge of all their villages of intervention and should have close contacts with community leaders, volunteers, and activists.
· Support and supervise daily skilled and unskilled workers / project volunteers and give them useful instruction regarding their work improvement, through coordination with the relevant skilled staff;
· Providing technical guidance, training and support to individuals targeted by each project in line with the program strategy and intended output[s];
· Ensure on time completion of the tasks in line with BoQs and designs;
· Liaising with program staff of other organization teams to ensure that information is shared and that lessons learned are developed.
· Supervise the unloading of the material on site as well as quality and quantity of the items
· Fill, Check & control daily Workers attendance sheet on daily basis;
· Ensure construction logbook and other documentation requested by the line manager is correctly completed.
· Control that construction materials and tools are used properly, and complete waybills to accompany any movement of stock/tools between locations in the field / between the base and field.
International association for gender empowerment is an impartial neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mandate as to protect the dignity of victims in natural disaster or main made disaster and to provide them support.