Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (previously Dynamics AX) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business software empowers our clients with extensible applications that adapt to fluid markets, industry imperatives and agile business models.
The consultant in this role:
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard application functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of agile frameworks and the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics ERP to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design documents that will drive the development process (if modifications / customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications, primarily within Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing, Industrial Products and/or Service industries.
Skills & Experience
Modules : Finance , Supply Chain , Project Accounting, Manufacturing
Experience: at least 3 years of experience.