To Supervise Quality Standards at all times, the prime objective of a Quality Assurance Supervisor is to monitor campaign performance and highlight areas of improvement and validate them.
To ensure that the campaign is performing as per the requirements put forth by the client.
- Re-evaluating calls- QA Advisor Audit
- Providing feedback to QA Advisor
- Dealing with management level escalations
- Supervising calibration/meetings
- Orientations to new hires- management representation
- Planning of trainings/refreshers
- Analysis/Intelligence on management request
- Dealing with other units like Tech/IPT/IT etc
- Verifying Reports
- Verifying/Maintaining Consolidated Reports/Logs
- QA Advisor Incentives
- Daily QA Shift Reports maintenance
- Live Call Monitoring Report verification
- Others depending upon business requirements