This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast growing US based company that is developing a cutting edge product for the telecom industry. You will lead the development of a highly scalable and robust database of the application using MySQL.
We offer career path opportunities for developers to move into leadership roles (for example - team lead, technical architect, solution architect, based on your individual interests and strengths). New team members participate in a thorough on boarding and mentorship program.
The candidate will be expected to learn new technologies and work on writing ETL’s, managing huge volumes of data, working on BI tools and building a scalable data base design / architecture.
· 2 - 6 years of developing / coding / programming experience in SQL, OLAP and BI
· Running MySQL in a high availability server environment is something you’ve done before and love
· You’re passionate about database performance, and you eat bad SQL for breakfast
· Knowledge of MS SQL Server
· Prior experience working for a software product company as well as an understanding of Agile/Scrum development is preferred but not required.
· Ability to be self-directed and work independently
· Good sense of how code should be designed to achieve effective balance between simplicity, readability and maintainability
· Experience with GitHub will be a plus