· The person will be accountable creating and leading digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, web design/systems integration. Including detailed implementation plans, analyzing and advancing existing practices.
· The customer acquisition plan spans a variety of platforms
- Affiliate, SEM, SEO, mobile, display, content marketing, web, and social media efforts.
· Responsible for leading affiliate network creation and expansion, interactive program management.
· The role requires 2-4 years of experience with scaling the use of integrated Google Analytics/AdWords/Bing environments, running a minimum of 10-12 concurrent campaign/300+ keywords using conversion tracking data and bids to optimize for converted clicks, conversion bid metric setting, conversion optimizer, CPA bids, and flexible bid strategies.
· Project manage the digital user experience from concept to delivery, creative execution, content development and messaging and technical integration, ensuring strong collaboration between direct reports, visual design and back end development.
· The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 5 specialists in SEO, SEM/PPC, Front-End Development, Web Editorial, and Interactive program management.
· Lead a broad range of initiatives necessary to significantly improve results including: optimize site content for maximum visibility in major search engines.
· Provide PPC/SEO/Affiliate Campaign analysis and recommendations about elements and structure of websites and web pages, proactively provide strategic recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with PPC/SEO/Affiliate goals – general and keyword specific.
· A thorough analysis including keyword/competitive research, technical site audit, configuration and link analysis.
· Utilize keyword research tools and best practices to uncover new opportunities on an ongoing basis.
· Ensure digital campaigns are planned and executed from a holistic perspective including but not limited to measurement tagging, reporting and analytics, digital architecture requirements, messaging, creative and content, backend technical and database considerations.
· Lead in the defining, analyzing, and reporting on key metrics.
· Implements testing and reporting benchmarks by gathering data, and analyzing end-to-end results and optimizing conversion points in the marketing funnel that provide the greatest leverage to achieve continued optimization of overall programs.
· Provide in-depth reporting and analysis of marketing program performance.
· Deliver accurate budget tracking reports and billing performance.
Delivering innovation for over 14 years, ibex. offers an integrated suite of services in a wide range of industrial sectors including but not limited to financial, telecommunications, marketing, human resources, retail, energy, travel, automobile, technology, healthcare and insurance industries t ...
Delivering innovation for over 14 years, ibex. offers an integrated suite of services in a wide range of industrial sectors including but not limited to financial, telecommunications, marketing, human resources, retail, energy, travel, automobile, technology, healthcare and insurance industries t ...Read More