Manages and performs effective, innovative & robust recruitment process at DGS PK; Uses various communication mediums such as traditional & social in order to target and connect with potential resource; Helps, examines, evaluates, and finalizes resource for recruitment department
Primary Objectives, Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interviews potential candidates for initial screening and testing
· Maintains departmental key performance indicators
· Uses best market practices in recruitment
· Reviews CVs and checks eligibility along with verifying referral
· Arranges and schedules interviews after pre-screening
· Has a clear view of DGS strategic and long term goals
· Tracks and identifies prospective candidates using various channels
· Assesses candidates to ensure qualification; cultural fit, compatibility & linguistics
· Maintains relationship with all stakeholders.
· Maintains and updates records of recruitments related documentation
· Facilitates the interview and selection process.
· Motivated, result driven, acts quickly and decisively.
· Has working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office.
· Uses various mediums such as traditional & social media for recruitment when required.