Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Build, design and deploy web based applications.
- Collaborate with manager and business stakeholders to refine and prioritize new requirements.
Role & Context
- Involved in architecture level design of enterprise applications.
- Verify system functionality, quality, and accuracy.
- Review design, analysis and code for quality and standards.
- Adhere high-quality development practices while following projects/tasks deadlines.
- Attend peer-review meetings of solution designs and related code.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Ensure production data is not used for testing or development.
- Ensure that operational information, custom application accounts, user IDs and passwords used for testing are erased from a test application system immediately after the testing is complete and before application becomes active or is released for customers.
- Ensure that no code is installed in the system that bypasses the authorized access control mechanisms found in operating systems or access control packages.
- Experience with ASP.NET, PHP or competing technologies.
- Must have basic experience on MVC, Client Side libraries like AngularJS, Web Services etc.
- Skills in handling databases.
- Preferred Programming language C#
- Experience with Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC or competing technologies