You will be responsible for the product management cycle across IBG Consulting to ensure that individual and departmental KPIs are met accordingly. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organisation, but you'll need:
● Product conceptualization, design, sample production, testing, promotion and final product delivery for the service industry of business setups in UAE.
● Formulate the Framework for the product while balancing information from UAE Jurisdictions, end-users and other Partners.
● Work with Task owners to ensure the Product Lifecycle Management process is fully supported by these activities.
● Work with Task owners and other Partners to ensure the associated costs and payment models for the product and services are properly defined.
● Prepare Products through close liaison with other teams in order to assist in the production of all necessary marketing collateral, presentations, web content, sales tools, data sheets, brochures, training materials and other literature.
● Should be able to take product features and translate them into tangible benefits that meet customers' needs
● Oversee all outbound marketing efforts and help to develop collateral, pricing strategy, sales materials.
● Work with researchers to identify target markets or perform that research themselves. Know customer needs through research and market data.
● Assess competition by comparing products
● Bring new products to market with return-on-investment analysis
● Create long-term and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
● Manage the product team including coaching, planning, monitoring till product completion and delivery
● Continue professional education and knowledge growth by attending workshops, webinars, etc.
● 5-7-years experience in mid-level product marketing positions to refine the critical thinking skills and understand the service industries
● At least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business management. MBA would be preferred
● Effective messaging and business communication skills
● Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
● Necessary marketing skills including knowledge and experience in demand generation, social media, digital marketing, storytelling, influencer marketing and project management
● Effective presentation skills and the ability to be persuasive
● Should be able to take product features and translate them into tangible benefits that meet customers’ needs
● The ability to thrive in ambiguity and the ability to navigate an unstructured environment
● Must know when and where to focus the efforts and which of those efforts is most time-sensitive
● need to know how to think logically and apply marketing theory to many different problems, including
● competitive positioning and strategic thinking
● Ability to collaborate with a team
● Ability to act decisively
● Must be creative in the approach to reaching the target audience
● Should have experience with business stakeholder’s management and have the capacity to understand business needs
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
● Strong product management experience building consumer products
● Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
● Avid curiosity and passion to take on tough challenges
● Experience driving user growth in consumer products
● Experience in using qualitative research to develop a growth strategy
● Demonstrated UX skillset
● Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
● Excellent business judgment
● Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
● Experience working at a high-growth startup is a plus
● Experience working on a Product Growth team is a plus