- iCareManager (www.icaremanager.com) is looking to hire a Head of Marketing at its Lahore office. iCM is a Baltimore, Maryland based software-as-a-service (SaaS) company for organizations that service ageing and disabled populations in North America.
- We have a development team in Lahore that works out of an office in Gulberg (at Colabs).
- We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media, inbound lead generation strategies, digital campaigns to advertising, and creative projects.
- You will also have to set quarterly marketing budgets and provide clear reporting to the executive team.
- We need to hire someone who can take complete ownership of the marketing department and drive it forward.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting goals and KPIs for marketing and sales along with quarterly targets for MQLs and SQLs, customer acquisition, conversion and engagement rates.
- Creating/optimizing demand channels – website, inbound/outbound campaigns, PR, etc. Build and operationalize a strong demand funnel to increase revenue generation
- Automating the entire lead generation and nurturing process. You should know how to quickly make landing pages, use Wordpress CMS, utilize monitoring and listening tools, use email automation tools (like ConvertKit and SendGrid), do A/B testing.
- Managing digital ad campaigns
- Improving our organic search presence. Work with SEO to ensure we can list for our top keywords
- Always be coming up with new ideas and experiments for improving the company's branding and marketing efforts.
- Working in close collaboration with (and leading) the design team, writing staff, SEO staff, and other marketing personnel.
- Define processes and tools to drive efficiencies within the marketing team
We've been in business for 10 years now and want our marketing efforts to reflect that level of credibility in its branding efforts.
Ultimately, you will run the department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
Since we're in different time-zones, the working hours are 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm to ensure overlap with the US team.