Financial manager is responsible for providing financial guidance and support to clients and colleagues so they can make sound business decisions. In addition, care must be taken to ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations. Financial managers may also be known as financial analysts or business analysts.
· Providing and interpreting financial information.
· Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
· Analyzing change and advising accordingly.
· Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
· Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
· Analyzing competitors and market trends.
· Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
· Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Managing a company's financial accounting, (book keeping), monitoring and reporting systems (Quarterly basis Reports).
· Taxation and file return submission timely.
· Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. Suppliers, Clients, Bankers and Statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
· Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
· Managing budgets.
· Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
· MBA Finance/ACCA
· 3-4 Years’ Experience.
ICATCH is a DIGITAL PRINTING AND Retail Solution Company. Providing total System from Survey, Fabrication, Woodwork, Digital Printing and Installation. We are committed to providing our clients with the best services and offering them the best Quality Products at a Competitive Price.